Yes. The new employer has to be an approved sponsor and they need to submit a new nomination application. 
You can check your eligibility either by visiting the Department of Home Affairs assessment page which give you some guidelines or you can fill out our Assessment form and we can assess and we will get back to you ASAP.

You can apply for an Australian Visitor visa for either three, six or twelve months. The Australian visa may allow you to enter and stay in Australia for a single trip or allow multiple entries during this period.
As a student, you are eligible to work for up to 20 hours per fortnight during the semester. You can check more details about your visa condition on your Visa Application approval letter.

During your holidays, you are eligible to work full time
The minimum wage in Australia is $18.93 per hour. The minimum wage was increased by 3.5 %, from 1 July 2018.

The Department expects the student to write their own GTE statement explaining why they are applying for this visa and confirming their sole intention to study in Australia. If they find it difficult to write it in English, they can write the GTE statement in their own language and translate it to English.

As this is one of the most important documents for a student Visa Application, you can ask for help from a Migration Agent in writing the GTE statement for your student Visa Application.
The occupation lists are updated regularly by the Department of Home Affairs based on the needs of the Australian labour market. The list also provides for each occupation which visa options are available.
Click on the below link to find the combined list of eligible occupations:

To know more about your eligibility, please contact us or schedule a booking with our migration agent.

The employer can sponsor you under paid or unpaid options. It depends upon the agreement you have with an employer before lodging the Nomination Application. If it has paid training, the Nominee is supposed to pay you at least as per the Minimum Standard wage and they must provide you with a full-time training opportunity.
Employers are required to inform the Department of any changes to the proposed Training Plan.  If the Trainer is no longer working for the sponsor company, it is important for the employer to provide details of the new Trainer to the Department. It is the duty of an employer to keep the Training Plan lodged with the Department up to date.

As an employee, you are required to inform the Department of any changes to your contact details within 14 days.
No, any Australian Registered organisation can apply to become a sponsor under the Training Visa program. The Trainer needs to be working with the employer.

For Example: If the sponsor is nominating you for the position of Cook, a qualified Chef can be the trainer who will monitor and supervise you during the workplace- based training.