Partner Visa

Love is blind. It can happen to anyone at anytime with anyone. Partner visa is for applicants who has a spouse or a partner who is an Australian Citizen, PR or a New Zealand citizen. To apply for the Partner visa, the relationship has to be genuine and ongoing. As every other case is different, partner visa has no checklist of documents. The main document to submit with the partner visa is the relationship statement.

Partner Visa
  • Partner 309/820
  • Prospective Marriage 300

New migrants often ‘fall in love’ with someone from their home country and want their partner to join them in Australia.  Overseas students sometimes ‘fall in love’ with an Australian and want to stay with them.

The partner visa allows the partner or spouse of an Australian Citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to live in Australia.  The Australian can sponsor their partner or spouse initially for a provisional visa leading over time to permanent residence.

If you want us to assess and let you know what more details can be provided  to make your application with better success rate. Click on the link Genuine Relationship Statement