- Business Talent 132
- Business Innovation Stream 188 A
- Investor Stream 188 B
- Significant Investor Visa (SIV) 188 C
- Business Innovation 888
This program caters for business people who:
- are owners of a business
- have a substantial business or investment background and are willing to make a substantial investment in Australia.
The Business Innovation & Investment
visa program is a two-stage visa program for most applicants. Successful applicants are given a provisional visa subclass 188 for four years. Once they establish a successful business or investment after at least two years, they can qualify for a permanent residence visa subclass 888. Applicants must initially lodge an Expression of Interest (EOI) in SkillSelect
and obtain a nomination from a State government.
A one-step Business Talent Permanent residence visa subclass 132 is available for outstanding business people with a business plan that will bring significant economic development to Australia.
There are a number of applicants already in Australia on provisional business skills visas. AUSA Migration is still supporting these applicants to apply for a number of permanent residence business visas:
- State-sponsored business owner or investor (subclass 892, 893);
- Business owner and Investor (subclass 890, 891).