Training Visa

The Training visa is the only good will visa in Australia, which is a temporary visa for applicants to gain/enhance skills and knowledge related to occupation. There are different types of nomination and depending upon the requirement, the applicants can apply for a suitable type. One of the condition for this visa subclass is to work with the sponsor company only and other conditions are as per the Nomination types. Training Plan is one of the required document for the Nomination type 2.

Training Visa
Training Visa sc407

After completing your studies, if you are interested in gaining practical experience in Australia, then this may be the right visa for you. The qualification can be from overseas or in Australia.
If you are already working in the field, but looking to enhance your skills for your professional growth, then you can apply for the training visa. 
The training visa can be valid for up to two years.
Applicants must have a minimum of 12 months of study/work experience in the last 24 months and be sponsored by an Australian employer or approved sponsor.
The 407 Training visa can be used for:
  • workplace-based training for registration, licensing or membership
  • tailored training programs to enhance skills in an eligible occupation
  • the training can be as part of your research for your overseas qualification
  • Professional development 
Each of these requirements has different criteria to be satisfied.