Step Towards a Better Life

About Us

AUSA Migration is a highly regarded migration agency specializing in migration to Australia. Since it was established by founder Jennifer Kwok in 2003, AUSA Migration has helped thousands of its clients from across the world to achieve their dream of living in Australia. Jennifer Kwok, an Australian citizen with a Chinese heritage, has been a leader in the migration advice profession in the field of migration from China to Australia for over 15 years.  She is a Fellow of the Migration Institute of Australia (MIA) and a member of the MIA’s NSW Advisory Committee.

Located in Sydney’s Haymarket District in Chinatown near Central Railway Station, AUSA Migration prides itself on our extensive experience, strong local expertise, professional service, efficient processing and high success rate.  We can be trusted with your confidential personal details and will always act with discretion in your best interests.

Our team members come from China, Hong Kong, Japan and Australia and are fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese and English.  They have relevant expertise in migration, business and accounting.

We offer premium level personal services to selected investor and business clients looking for a trusted adviser - more than someone to just ‘manage the paperwork’.  Our staff can assist with your family’s smooth settlement in Australia, working with reputable companies to help with choosing a home, a school, health insurance, registering for Medicare and English language classes.  We can also assist you during your time in Australia on a provisional visa to ensure that you stay ‘on track’ to qualify as quickly as possible for permanent residence.    

AUSA Migration’s ultimate goal is to help more people come to Australia, and enjoy the peaceful and better life in this beautiful country.

Enquiry Form

Please fill out the details below and provide us the details of your enquiry. We will get back to you within 24-48 hours.

Visa Services

Business Visas

Business Talent visa sc132 Business Innovation Stream visa sc188 A Investor Stream visa sc188 B Significant Investor Visa (SIV) sc188 C Business Innovation visa sc888

Learn More

General Skilled Visas

Skilled Independent visa --sc189 Skilled Nominated visa (by a State Government) -sc190 Skilled Nominated visa(Regional) -sc489 Skilled Graduate visa (Temporary – 18 Months) -sc485 Skilled Work Regional(provisional) - sc491

Learn More

Employer Sponsored Visas

Temporary Skills Shortage Visa -sc482 Employer Nomination Scheme -sc186 Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme -sc187 Skilled Employer Sponsored(Provisional) - sc494

Learn More

Labour Agreement

Company Specific Labour Agreement DAMA Agreement Global Talent Scheme (GTS) Agreement Industry Labour Agreement Project Agreement

Learn More

Family Visas

Contributory Parent 173/143 Parent Visa 103 Temporary Parent visa 870

Learn More

Partner Visa

Partner 309/820/100/801 Prospective Marriage 300

Learn More

Training Visa

Training Visa 407 Training Plan

Learn More

Temporary Activity Visa

Temporary Activity Visa 408

Learn More

Resident Return Visa

Resident Return Visa sc155 Resident Return Visa sc157

Learn More

Australian Citizenship

Australian Citizenship. It is everybody's dream to get an Australian citizenship.

Learn More

South Australia Business Visa

MARA Agents

Migration Agent _ Jennifer KwokMigration Agent _ Mika Fukuta
Migration Agent _ Mingxi (Cissy)

Success Stories

Business Service Videos