Department of Home Affairs has released the five visa changes to the student and graduate visa applications for the applicants due to COVID- 19 pandemic.
- The student visa applications lodged offshore will start to recommence, so visa holders will be ready to travel when borders reopen
- IF student visa extension has been applied as they were unable to complete the studies due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there is no application fees for the student visa application
- Current students studying online outside Australia will meet the graduate visa Australian study requirement for a post-study work visa
- Graduates who held a student visa will be eligible to apply for a post-study work visa outside Australia, if they are unable to return due to COVID-19
- Additional time will be given for applicants to provide English language results where COVID-19 has disrupted access to these services
_ Source _ MIA News