Training Visa

Training Visa
  • Training Visa 407

After completing your studies, if you are interested in gaining practical experience in Australia, then this may be the right visa for you, whether you are overseas or in Australia or if you have experience of two to four years overseas and looking for an option to get trained in Australia or enhance your skills related to the occupation, you can apply for this visa. 

The training visa can be valid for up to two years.

Applicants must have a minimum of 12 months of study/work experience in the last 24 months and be sponsored by an Australian employer or approved sponsor.

The 407 Training visa can be used for:

  • workplace-based training for registration, licensing or membership
  • to enhance skills in an eligible occupation
  • or for the professional development. 

If you are looking to enhance the skills in the related occupation, you need an employer to sponsor and nominate and also a detailed Training Plan.

If you have an employer and interested to find out more details, contact us at 02 9212 1955 or send us an email to